"By exam time, everyone who wants a 90+ knows the same stuff..."
100Coach is here to coach you in the skills it takes to beat the pack. Through our 30-video LIVE masterclass sessions across the year. We’re going to place you in a group of like-minded ambitious students hoping to score big. Your coach, will take you through what it takes to appear a master of QCE Biology, even if you’re not a natural talent.
Meet Your Coach
99 in Biology (highest score in state) and 99.90
Hi, I’m Declan and welcome to my lecture series on Biology, where I have the privilege to mentor and guide you through the many challenges presented by this subject. Through hard work and perseverance, I aspire to help you smash your academic goals and excel in all that you do.
Graduating in 2020, as a part of the first Queensland ATAR cohort, I had to overcome many challenges during my senior year. Despite this, I was honoured to receive a 99.90 ATAR, also receiving the highest result in Queensland for three subjects, one of which was Biology. Subsequently, I was also a recipient of QCE’s Distinguished Academic Achievers award, making me one of the top 40 achievers state-wide.
Hence, throughout my meticulously crafted lecture series I will enlighten you with all of the tips and tricks that I implemented to achieve my goals. Although Biology is often considered a ‘content-heavy’ subject, requiring hours of dedicated study, my aim is to demonstrate how through effective study skills you can not only manage the workload but also retain meaningful knowledge.
My fascination for Biology has driven me to pursue a career in this field, hence it is my desire to share this passion with you, helping you exceed expectations and reach your potential. I look forward to meeting you all and working together as we strive for success!
30 Lectures of Pure Gold
Our topics are carefully curated to maximise your buildup of skill.
Lecture 1: Fundamental study skills
- In a ‘content-heavy’ course, learning how to condense notes promotes greater retention of information, being integral for success.
- Once you have created your perfect notes, knowing how to use them effectively in revision is crucial to respond to exam questions.
- Regardless of your knowledge, misinterpreting questions could prove costly, hence it is vital to understand what ‘catch’ words to look out for in the question’s wording.
Lecture 2: Experimental design and procedures
- It is necessary to comprehend and describe essential definitions that are frequently encountered in experimental scenarios.
- To understand the meaning behind experimental results, effective graphing and data processing skills are essential.
- Many exam questions require evidence based responses, hence being able to draw upon data trends to support your responses is critical.
Try a class for free by applying now!
The equivalent of $20 an hour - the cheapest service you'll find anywhere for the mentorship of a 98+ student.
- QCE Biology course
Learn from the best - our tutor scored among the highest in the state. Like all our world class tutors they are at the top of the honour roll for QCE. Having just completed schooling themself, their expertise is unparalleled.
- The unique skills - Biology is a content subject and the way you memorise determines your score. At 100Coach, we employ a novel skills based approach laced with examples to ensure you are best prepared.